Bachelor of Business Administration
- Finance and Accounting
- PR and Marketing (*joint program with Journalism and Mass Communications)
- HRM and OB (*joint program with Psychology)
- Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Business Analytics (*joint program with Applied Mathematics)
MINOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Enhance your marketability and your resume by earning a minor in Business Administration. Students completing a BA minor will gain a solid foundation in 4 primary business disciplines: management, marketing, finance and financial accounting. The Management course will introduce you to the functions of management, leadership, strategy, planning, and organizational behavior. Marketing involves creating profitable and lasting customer relationships. Introduction to Marketing will familiarize you with marketing tools and solutions, marketing management, and an understanding of the opportunities and pitfalls of marketing. Every successful businessperson needs an essential understanding of the financial aspects of their business. Introduction to Finance and Financial Accounting will give you the tools to measure, manage and plan for the financial performance and success of a business.
Students may apply for a minor in Business Administration after completion of the first year of study, and no later than completion of the third year of study. Application forms are available in the BA office, and completed applications must be delivered to the Registrar. Students must obtain the approval of the Chair of their major program, and the Chair of the Business Administration Department.
General Requirements for Minor
- — Earn 48 credits in required and elective courses
- — Earn a grade of “C-” or higher in each required course
- — Earn a cumulative AUCA GPA of 3.0
Required Courses for Minor
Zorg ervoor dat u uw seksuele gezondheidsproblemen met uw arts heeft besproken voordat u begint met welk soort medicatie dan ook. U moet volledig op de hoogte zijn van alle bijwerkingen die u kunt ondervinden. Dit is belangrijk omdat u geen bijwerkingen wilt krijgen zodra u viagra professional in nederland begint te nemen. Uw seksleven zal zeker verbeteren wanneer u de juiste medicatie neemt.
- — MATHEMATICS complete one of the following courses: (6 credits)
- — MAT 132 Math for Business and Economics I
- — MAT 103 Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry
- — MAT 128 Contemporary Math I (with a grade of “B” or higher)
- — ECO 112.1 Introduction to Microeconomic Theory (6 credits)
- — FIN 280 Financial Accounting I (6 credits)
- — FIN 285 Financial Accounting II (6 credits)
- — MNG 302.1 Introduction to Management (6 credits)
- — MNG 303 Organizational Behavior (6 credits)
- — FIN 305 Introduction to Finance (6 credits)
- — MRK 302.1 Introduction to Marketing (6 credits)
Total: 48 credits.