Academic Areas: Business Analytics, Supply Chain, Marketing
Courses Taught: Introduction to Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Operations Management
Food Supply Chain Management, Cold Chain Management, Food Safety Management and implementation
Dr. Rajneesh Mahajan is an Associate Professor- Business Analytics, Supply Chain and Marketing- School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (SEBA) at the American University of Central Asia (AUCA).
He is associated as visiting professor with top Business Schools of India namely Faculty of Management Studies FMS-University of Delhi, Delhi Technological University (DTU), Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani-Work-Integrated Learning Programs Division, Delhi School of Economics, Department of Commerce-MBA, Delhi University, and Indira Gandhi Nation Open University (IGNOU). He dedicates his time in research, teaching and corporate training.
Dr Mahajan has published and teaches extensively in business analytics, supply chain management, global marketing. His research work is in the field of dairy supply chain, processed food supply chain and food safety implementation.
Dr. Mahajan had received Ph.D degree in Management from the Delhi Technological University (DTU), [Formerly known as Delhi Collage of Engineering, established in 1941] in 2014. He is the first distinguished scholar to be awarded the Ph.D degree from DTU in 2014, New Delhi, India.
He has received prestigious DAAD-Fellowship from German Government to conduct part of his doctoral research in Georg August University (275 years old) in Gottingen, Germany.
He has 12 years of Corporate work experience. He had worked with firms like Ramdev Foods, Wilkinson Sword India (Gillette’s Subsidiary), Frito Lay India (Pepsi Co. Holding) and Mother Dairy India Ltd.
He is regular practitioner of Yoga and conduct sessions of Yoga. He loves to play Badminton, Cricket and Table Tennis. His hobbies are playing sports and watching movies.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS HELD
- Present Employer: August 2018-Till Date: American University of Central Asia Working as Associate Professor in American University of Central Asia (AUCA) in School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (SEBA)
- April 2014 – August 2018: Apeejay School of Managemen Worked as Associate Professor in Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi, India
- Sept.2008 –July 2010: Apeejay School of Management Worked as Associate Professor in Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi, India
- Visiting Assignment 2014-Onwards Visiting Professor at Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani-Work-Integrated Learning Programmes Division, Delhi School of Economics, Department of Commerce-MBA, Delhi University, Delhi Technological University, Delhi and Indira Gandhi Nation Open University (IGNOU)
- 2009-2014 Ph.D (Business Administration)Delhi Technological University, [Formerly known as Delhi Collage of Engineering]; India part of research work at Georg August University, Gottingen, Germany
- 2005-2008 Master of Business Administration (MBA)International Business from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, India
- 1998-2001 Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)Marketing and HRM from International Management Institute (IMI)
- 1991-1995 B.A. (H) EconomicsP.G.D.A.V. College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
HONORS & AWARDS:
- 2015 DAAD’s research subsidy to participate in International DAAD Alumn; Seminar conference “Tropentag 2015” in Berlin, Germany
- 2012 Recipient of DAAD’s Sandwich Research Program, To continue part of Doctoral work in Germany
PUBLICATIONS AND WORKING PAPERS:
— Rajneesh Mahajan, and Rajesh.K. Singh (2018), A case study on Operation’s Management at Bhole Baba Milk Food Industries (Dholpur) Pvt Ltd, reference no. 618-0031-5.
— Rajneesh Mahajan, and Rajesh.K. Singh (2018), A teaching note on Operation’s Management at Bhole Baba Milk Food Industries (Dholpur) Pvt Ltd, reference no. 618-0031-8.
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma (2017), Processed food supply chain: a framework for literature review, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol.14, No.1, pp.91-109. (ISSN:0972-7981),(Emerald Insight, United Kingdom)(UGC List S.No.740, assessed on 15.06.2017)
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma (2014), Global Food Safety: Determinants are Codex Standards and WTO’s SPS Food Safety Regulations, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol.11,No.2,pp.176-191.(ISSN:0972-7981)(Emerald Insight, United Kingdom).(UGC List S.No.740, assessed on 15.06.2017)
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma (2015), Constraints in the Growth of Processes Food Sector and Proposed Export strategy: A case study of India, Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, Vol.8, No.1,pp.40-64 (ISSN-print:1549-9324 )(International Journal, ranked in ABDC Journal Ranking List-Business and Management).
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND PROCEEDINGS:
— Rajneesh Mahajan, and Mansi Sharma (2018), Digital Marketing Transforming Business, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, April 26-28,2018 at ISB, Hyderabad
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma (2013), Indian Dahi Supply Chain Management: A Case of Modern Food Safety Management, International conference on Supply Chain and Logistics Management (ICSCLM, 2013) scheduled on 5–7 December 2013, in India
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma (2013), Food Cold Chain Management: Indian Understanding and Its Appraisal, International conference on Supply Chain and Logistics Management (ICSCLM 2013) scheduled on 5–7 December 2013, in India
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg, P.B. Sharma and Ludwig Theuvsen (2013), Agri Supply Chain: Enabler to Processed Food Industry, abstract published in conference proceeding of International conference on Innovation in Food Processing, Value Chain Management and Food Safety, Organized by National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM).
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Neeraj Singhal, Himani Gupta (2009), Sustainable Development Mantra for Corporate success published in Fourth Annual International conference on Public Policy & Management held at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India from 9th to 12th August 2009.
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg, P.B. Sharma and Ludwig Theuvsen, (2013), Budding innovative Performance indicators for processed food supply chain, international conference on Rural Innovation, Capacity Building, Knowledge Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology, organized by Institute of Management (IMT), India and University of Essex, U.K.pp.97-111 (ISBN No. 978-93-82563-58-7)
— Rajneesh Mahajan, Suresh Garg and P.B. Sharma, Case Study titled Frozen Products India Ltd. (FPIL), published in conference proceeding of International conference of Business Cases 2010, (ICBC 2010), organized by IME, Ghaziabad, U.P, India.,pp. 328-335(ISBN No. 023-033-1947)
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: AS PRACTITIONER
- Twelve years of qualitative experience in the areas of Marketing, Business Development, Business Planning, Key Account Management and Sales in the FMCG industry. Worked with Mother Dairy India Ltd., Frito Lay India (Pepsi Co. Holding), Wilkinson Sword India (Gillette’s Subsidiary), and
- Ramdev Foods Products Ltd. CONDUCTED FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AS RESOURCE18 June, 2017 Taken a session on Conjoint Analysis using R-Programing at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
25 May, 2016 Conducted sessions on “Review of Literature, Citations, Reference Manager and Meta-Analysis”, for MPhil, Ph.D Scholars and Faculty at Kamal Institute of Management and Technology
23rd March, 2015 Conducted two technical sessions on “Review of Literature, Citations, Reference Manager and Meta-Analysis”, for MPhil, Ph.D Scholars and faculty at Department of Commerce, University of Jammu, India.
23rd November, 2014 Conducted two technical sessions on “Hands on Experience on SPSS and Regression Analysis” on, for MPhil, Ph.D Scholars and Faculty at Department of Commerce, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
15-19, June, 2014 Conducted 5 Days Faculty Development Programs on Research Methods Maldives National University, Maldives. The workshop was on hands experience on review literature, SPSS
+996 312 915000 (ext. 463/466)
New Campus – room 215