Courses Taught: Data Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Business Mathematics for MBA, Mathematics for Economists, Introductory Microeconomics Theory, Statistics and Probability Theory
Quantitative Methods in Economics and Business
Kanaiym Kydyralieva is an Assistant Professor at the American University of Central Asia. Her teaching and research interests focus on quantitative methods in economics and business.
Kanaiym is an AUCA alumnus, who returned to her alma-mater after spending several years in Germany. During her bachelor studies at the Economics department of AUCA she earned a German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarship and spent two semesters at the Ruhr-University- Bochum, Germany. After graduating she was accepted to the Humboldt-University of Berlin where she received her Master of Science (MSc) degree in Economics and Management.
Kanaiym loves spending time in art galleries, theaters and bookshops. She enjoys travelling, dancing and discussing movies and TV shows.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS HELD
- January 2016 – Present American University of Central Asia, Assistant Professor
- January 2008 – May 2008 American University of Central Asia, Teaching Assistant for the course “Introduction to Microeconomics”
- 2010 – 2015 Humboldt-University of Berlin, Germany; School of Business and Economics Master’s Program in Economics and Management Science; M. Sc.
- 2005 – 2010 American University of Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan Economics Department; B. A., Summa Cum Laude
- 2008 – 2009 Ruhr-University-Bochum, Germany; Bachelor student under German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) one-year program for economics students
HONORS, FELLOWSHIPS & GRANTS:
- Document of Scholarship Award for academic study and training in Germany by the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst), 2010
- Document of Scholarship Award for one-year academic study and training in Germany by the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst), 2008
- Marketing Researcher, Business Clinic of American University of Central Asia, Marketing Researches Coordinator, January 2007 – May 2008
- Research assistant, Master Research of Zurich University of Geography Student “Migration for Education: Getting Education Abroad and Returning in Home Country. Example of Kyrgyz Universities Alumni”, July 2007
- Student survey coordinator, Dissertation research project of Columbia University doctoral candidate “Secondary School Teacher Professionalism”, May 2007
- Project manager, Professional Business Development Association, December 2006
+996 312 915000 (ext. 463)
New Campus – room 215