Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA program at AUCA is aimed at people who wish to get high-quality western-style graduate education in 2 years (4 semesters of full-time study).
The SEBA curriculum is intensive, innovative and is constantly updated to include the latest techniques in business education. There is a strong balance between theoretical and practical interactive courses: lectures, seminar-discussions, group projects, guest lectures, strategic business games, and case studies.
MBA program courses are taught in English and classes are conducted Mon-Fri 6.30 pm – 9.15 pm, Sat 9.25 am – 15.25 pm.
Electives as Required Courses
Internship and Research Component
- Organization Management Practice: Management Consulting
- SRW: Marketing Research
- Master Thesis Seminar
- SRW: Management Consulting Research Project
- Pre-Defense Scientific Research Practice
How to Apply
- Fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION,
- Pass AUCA Admission exams online (you will be able to pass online exam after you will fill out application)
- Send documents
- AUCA Admission Application Form
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of Passport (original available upon request)
- Resume (in English)
- Statement of Purpose (in English)
- Two Photos (3×4 cm, white background)
- English proficiency,
- Mathematics proficiency,
|September 2018 Cohort
Deadline: 1st of September
Exams are held every Friday.
Please contact us to sign up via email or phone.
Telephone: (+996 312) 915-000, ext. 466