Welcome to the Management Communication and Negotiation Course! The primary goals of the course are,
1. To help you understand and strengthen how you are perceived as a business professional through your verbal and written communications.
2. To help you articulate and communicate your messages effectively.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
- Oral communications, including story telling, elevator pitches, making presentations and conducting meetings with managers and subordinates
- Written communications, including
- Business letters
- Business reports
- E-mail messaging
- Politically correct communications
- Persuading others, active listening and reading body language