School of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (SEBA)
What we do?
- Develop creative entrepreneurs, those who are eager to change the landscape of business milieu in Central Asia and beyond.
- Utilize innovative educational methods to provide students with learning that does not come merely from books.
- Prepare graduate and undergraduate students for real world settings, using real world experiences, such as case studies, team projects, business plans and beyond.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop their business expertise and innovative solutions by applying themselves to real-world problems, positioning themselves as competitive leaders on the global stage.
- Provide experienced domestic and international faculty to give students exposure to the latest developments and advancements in theory and practice from the world of business and economics.